Friday, December 15, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-December 15, 2017



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa CainTonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

Sorry I'm posting so late today.  I wrote part of this post, then had to stop and only found the time to finish it now.  Oops.

My boys had their school Christmas concert last night, and they both had a great time.  Lyle got to dress up as part of a massive Christmas tree formation, and Jude got to play a lobster during one of his songs.  They were adorable.

I'm taking all of the kids to visit with Santa tomorrow morning.  Fingers crossed that they don't come up with any last minute gift ideas for Santa!

Once the kids are all in bed, I plan to relax and get some writing done.  I'm definitely looking forward to that!

What would you like to celebrate?

1 comment: