Wednesday, June 22, 2016

More Pre-Order Links!

First of all, I have a post over on the Parallels blog about trends in science fiction.  Feel free to check it out if you're interested!


Next, I have more pre-order links for my upcoming novella Self-Help 101 or: How to Survive a Bombardment With Minimal Injury.


You can also add it on Goodreads.

This book comes out June 28th, which is less than a week away.  I have some guest posts scheduled, but I have some openings for guest posts in August, so if any of you are interested, let me know!

Also, I'd greatly appreciate any help with promotion I can get. I'll post some pre-written promotional tweets on release day, and I'd love it if a few of you could send them out for me.

That's all for now.  Thanks everyone!  You're all awesome!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I learned about the release on another blog and had to stop by. You must be so excited! I am sure the next week will be busy- but your book sounds like tons of fun. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the promotional stuff. I need to do the same. With my kids home, I can barely get two minutes of free time to check my email.

    ReplyDelete